Check-out the new Safe Routes to School Activity Book! Print the activity pages at home and learn about safe and healthy transportation through play!
- Read the “Top Street Safety Rules” to learn how to walk and bike safely in your neighborhood.
- Help Ottie the Otter learn how to put on her helmet and cross the street safely with “Complete the Safety Lesson/Chalk Your Walk!“
- Get out and explore your community with the “Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt“
- Design your dream city with “Build a City: Road Signs and Roundabout“
- Ride in style with “Creative Ideas to Decorate your Bike“
- Learn about the fun-sized fox that lives in Monterey County with the “San Joaquin Fox and Friends coloring sheet“
- Learn about another cute local animal by completing the “Sea Otter Family coloring sheet“
- Want all of the activities? Download and print the entire “Safe Routes to School Activity Book“
Special Thanks to Monterey County Youth Museum (MY Museum), Rochelle Ayana Cabero and CSUMB for developing the Activity Book!